RED DEER – Hockey Alberta is now accepting coach applications for the Team Alberta U18 Female team that will be competing at the 2023 Canada Winter Games in Prince Edward Island.
Team Alberta U18 Female is seeking one Head Coach, two Assistant Coaches, one Video Coach, and one Goaltender Coach.
- Be High Performance 1 and NCCP Competition Development Certified;
- Be in good standing with Hockey Alberta and/or member Branch; and
- Have a strong knowledge base and understanding of systems and strategies.
- Be fully compliant with the Canada Games vaccination policy.
- Previous coaching background within the Team Alberta program is considered an asset.
- These are not paid positions. Expenses, including mileage, meals and accommodation costs, will be reimbursed through the program as budgeted funds allow.
- All coaches are required to complete a Criminal Record Check.
PROGRAM TIMELINES AND EXPECTED COMMITMENT
All Coaching staff members are expected to commit to the following activities (dates and locations subject to change):
|Team Alberta Summer Camp||July 12-17, 2022 (Red Deer)|
|Team Alberta Fall Camp||September 2022 (TBD)|
|Team Alberta December Camp||December 2022 (TBD)|
|Team Staging||January 14, 2023 (Edmonton)|
|Pre-Competition||February 24-26, 2023 (Red Deer)|
|Canada Winter Games||February 26 – March 5, 2023 (Charlottetown, PEI)|
The deadline for all coaching applications is February 23.